Saturday, September 15, 2012
What Does The Holy Word Say?
What Does the Holy Word Say?
Bible Word Study
When the Holy Spirit move in me
It's like a well loved symphony
The timeless melody
That soothes my soul ...
Though silent I can tell
He'e alive and I am well
I feel the Holy Spirit lives In me
as He plays His silent melody ...
"For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands." Isaiah 55:12
Isn't it fascinating how creation takes time to praise our Lord?! Think about it for a minute... the wind blowing through the leaves, a bubbling brook as it moves along its way, the birds singing a song loud and clear, the crickets, frogs, waterfalls, the list could just go on... if you listen closely it is like you are hearing a Praise song to our Lord...and what a beautiful sound it is.
Now, if the VERY earth that He created takes time to Praise Him... how much more should we, His children, take the time? Praise Him in the morning, afternoon, or evening... praise Him with your words in a poem, or a song... it doesn't matter how you praise Him, as long as you take the time to Praise Him!
1. What stringed instruments did John hear in his vision of the heavenly throne? Revelation 14:2-3
2. Who is mentioned as the father of those who play the harp and organ?
3. What prophetess played a timbrel and led the women of Israel in a victory song after the Red Sea incident?
4. At the dedication of Solomon's temple, 120 priests played what instruments?
2 Chronicles 5:11-14
5. When the foundation for the second temple was laid, the priest played trumpets. What did the Levites play?
The Lord wants us to sing and make music to Him. What does the Holy Word say in: