WHAT DOES THE HOLY WORD SAY?
3 John 2- "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth."
Improving our health and our prosperity level requires commitment, discipline and the power of the Holy Spirit. Ask God to reveal to you the areas that are not in top shape for His service. Accept the answer and develop a plan for improvement.
Prosper (Latin prosperre):
1. To be fortunate or successful.
3. The condition of being prosperous.
Health (Greek kailo):
1. The overall condition at a given time.
2. Soundness, especially of body or mind.
3. A condition of optimal well-being:
Soul (Greek s'wol ):
1. The animating and vital principle in humans.
2. The spiritual nature of humans, The vital core.
3. immortal, separable from the body at death.
1 Corinthians 6:19
How are we able to be wise in the care of our physical bodies?
Why was it important that Philip was physically ready for the plans God had for him?
In what does this verse tell us to put our focus?
Look up the following verses to discover God's promises regarding prosperity:
Duet. 29:9 -
Ps. 37:3 -
Ps. 37:25 -
Ps. 84:11 -
Prov. 13:22 -
Eccl. 11:1 -
Isa. 45:3 -
Luke 6:38 -
Luke 12:28 -
Luke 12:31 -
Luke 12:32 -
John 16:24 -
Phil. 4:19 -
3 John 2 -
Philippians 4:19- "And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus."
(according to His riches, not ours!)