Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

31 Day Prayer Calendar



~ Prayer Calendar ~



Day 1 - SALVATION
2 Timothy 2:10
Lord, I pray that I will obtain the salvation that is in Christ Jesus, with eternal glory.



Day 2 - GOD'S GRACE
2 Peter 3:18
I pray that I  may grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.



Day 3 - LOVE
Ephesians 5:2
Father, grant that I  will learn to live a life of love, through the Spirit who lives in me.



Day 4 - INTEGRITY
Psalm 25:21
Lord, may integrity and uprightness protect me because my hope is in you.



Day 5 - SELF-CONTROL
1 Thessalonians 5:6
Father, help me not be like many others, but to be alert and self-controlled in all they do.



Day 6 - LOVE FOR GOD'S WORD
Psalm 19:10
Lord, may I  regard your Word as more precious than gold and sweeter than honey.



Day 7 - JUSTICE
Psalm 11:7 & Micah 6:8
God, help me to love justice as You do and act justly in all I do.



Day 8 - MERCY
James 5:11
Oh Father, grant that I  would be full of mercy and compassion as you are, Lord.


Day 9 - RESPECT
1 Peter 2:17
Lord, help me to show proper respect to everyone, as your Word commands.



Day 10 - SELF-ESTEEM
Ephesians 2:10
God, help me develop a strong self-esteem rooted in the realization that I am Your workmanship.



Day 11 - FAITHFULNESS
Proverbs 3:3
Let faithfulness never leave me,  but bind this virtue around my neck.



Day 12 - COURAGE
Deuteronomy 31:6
Lord, may I  always be strong and courageous in my character and my actions.



Day 13 - PURITY
Psalm 51:10
Create in me pure hearts, O God, and let that purity of heart be shown in my life.



Day 14 - KINDNESS
1 Thessalonians 5:15
Father, I pray that I would be kind to  others and good to everyone.



Day 15 - GENEROSITY
1 Timothy 6:18
Lord, I pray I will be rich in good deeds, generous and willing to share.



Day 16 - PEACE LOVING
Romans 14:19
Father God, help me make every effort to do what leads to peace.



Day 17 - JOY
1 Thessalonians 1:6
Heavenly Father, grant that I will be filled with the joy given by the Holy Spirit.



Day 18 - PERSEVERANCE
Hebrews 12:1
Lord, teach me to persevere in all I do, and help me to run with perseverance the race set before me.



Day 19 - HUMILITY
Titus 3:2
God, please cultivate in me the ability to show true humility toward all.



Day 20 - COMPASSION
Colossians 3:12
Holy Father, I pray that You would clothe me  with the virtue of compassion.



Day 21 - RESPONSIBILITY
Galatians 6:5
Lord grant that I would learn to be responsible, for each one of us should carry his own load.



Day 22 - CONTENTMENT
Philippians 4:12-13
Father, teach me the secret of being content in every situation, through Him who gives me strength.



Day 23 - FAITH
1 Timothy 6:12
Lord, help me to fight the good fight of faith, taking hold of the eternal life to which I am  called.



Day 24 - A SERVANT'S HEART
Ephesians 6:7
God, help me develop a servant heart, that I may serve wholeheartedly.



Day 25 - HOPE
Romans 15:13
God of hope, grant that I may overflow with hope and hopefulness by the power of the Holy Spirit.



Day 26 - PATIENCE
Galatians 5:22
God, strengthen me with all power, so that I may have great endurance and patience.


Day 27 - PASSION FOR THE LORD
Psalm 42:1
Lord, I pray my soul would pant for you as the deer pants for streams of water.



Day 28 - WISDOM
James 1:5
Father, I pray I  would ask and that you would generously give wisdom to me as you promise.



Day 29 - PRAYERFULNESS
Luke 18:1
I ask that I will be committed to prayer, and not faint, lose heart or give up.



Day 30 - GRATITUDE
Ephesians 5:20
Lord, help me to live a life that over-flow with thankfulness, always giving thanks to You.



Day 31 - BOLDNESS
Ephesians 6:19
I pray that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel of Christ Jesus.